Exhaust So i don't know if this is safe??

endrickjr

Local time
3:09 PM
I have this exhaust sticking on the bottom, but when I was riding it one day I noticed that the exost kept shaking harder and harder. so now every time I use it, it seems on getting looser and looser. who should I take it to?? here's a video on how it looks like: https://photos.app.goo.gl/E4vDDhatNAssxZiUA

sort of looks like you need an exhaust gasket and to get some good allen head m8 bolts and some blue threadlocker.
looking again it seems your bolts may be to long? use a dremel tool to shorten the exhaust bolts by 1/8" of an inch,
then use a exhaust gasket and tighten everything down, just really snug, not to overly tight.
Hope this helps you :)

Yup the bolts are loose or too long. You could use some washers to take up the gap. And use thread locker. Reds probably better for the exhaust cause it's going to get hot. Good luck.
I've actually been using high temperature black paint.
They haven't come loose or loosened since istallation, so if no thread locker use some high temp paint if ya have it ;)

Ya no sh*t tighten the bolts sh*t man are you a Pollock joke or something?

that's really constructive, bro. you need to be banned. "pollock"???? dude. that is just plain heinous. a perma-ban is what is called for. you have been reported.

that is just frikkin' ridiculous.

Last edited:
that's really constructive, bro. you need to be banned. "pollock"???? dude. that is just plain heinous. a perma-ban is what is called for. you have been reported.

that is just frikkin' ridiculous.
You think that's the worst thing this guy has said? You must have not seen his posts fantasizing about killing people that he doesn't think are human.

Back