So I have a basement full of bikes again.

Does tickling your tickler get you all tickled?

• Yep, tickle that puppy for every cold start!!

• My wife touches the tickler, i have an aftermarket.

• Nope, i ride horse and she hates being tickled.

• Nope, i run so rich Juan Valdez has me on speed dial.

• Nope, my carb is high class and dont need a tickle.

• Saturn just ate Uranus, while the chocolate chip cookies flew among the stars.

• Yep, my carb is a tickled monster of gassiness.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Karl Snarl

Local time
11:35 AM
So peoples wives say these things are to unsafe and i end up with a bunch of free bikes. Woot woot. Just got a cdh 79cc ( 100cc) for free, brand new in the box. 20 year old kids parents said no dice ( lmfao lmfao lmfao ) and he gave me the motor kit, brand new, unopened box. Heckles yes!!!

So peoples wives say these things are to unsafe and i end up with a bunch of free bikes. Woot woot. Just got a cdh 79cc ( 100cc) for free, brand new in the box. 20 year old kids parents said no dice ( lmfao lmfao lmfao ) and he gave me the motor kit, brand new, unopened box. Heckles yes!!!
My wife won't allow me to have them in the basement, 😢 so I have a shed full. I turn down more than I take.

You guys are lucky, There's a bicycle shortage here,...
I'm seeing used bikes selling for $80 bucks that I would take to the scrap yard.

I'm seeing used bikes selling for $80 bucks that I would take to the scrap yard.
Big bike shortage here as well, as parts, assessories, and supplies, have been pretty much non-existent...Good thing i always have bought back-up spares for most everything when i did...lol...DAMIEN

Big bike shortage here as well, as parts, assessories, and supplies, have been pretty much non-existent...Good thing i always have bought back-up spares for most everything when i did...lol...DAMIEN
People tell me I am wasting money because I do the same thing. I have a back up stator and cdi for every bike, a few parts engines for things like magneto, clutch stuff, etc and, and, and, and. I have a crap ton of extra parts, saves money in the long run. Prices only increase, why not buy 20 of something you know you will use. I also collect junk bikes, or take friends old bikes when they get a new one. I'm never short when the supply goes down. Just need to get me some more jugs and extra mz clones. I ran out of those experimenting and fixing friends bikes this last month. Learned that cast 5.5cc head for the 66cc, is one sweet mambajamba. Got mine with CDH, my fav and number one go to store for my parts. Use that in concert with a copper 8mm head gasket from BGF, cut in half and the fiber spacer tossed. That gasket kit from them is wicked if you know how to use it properly. People complain about it being a sham, when really you get two ultra thin copper head gaskets from each giant head gasket if you take them apart. an if you buy pk kit from CDH ( IDK ABOUT THE OTHERS, SO PLEASE DON'T ASK. I deal almost exclusively with CDH for new stuff) and use the split BGF gasket, you get the squish set almost perfectly with little work. So guys looking for badarse copper head gaskets, check out BGF on the bay and look up their 8mm copper gasket kit. Just peel them apart gently, and sand the ring off the one half, the other half is ready to go upon splitting.

WTF!!! I could get rich with all the scrap bikes and parts I have lying around. No bike shortage here though. A bike surplus, as everyone just bought new bikes with their stimulus money. I scored huge this last year on bikes.

I got a bicycle junkyard 2 blocks from my house. I bought 2 bikes one full bike and one frame for 15 bucks. Both had front suspension forks.

Attachments

• 7FE1FE62-341E-476D-839E-24DD38A6DC3F.jpeg
    7FE1FE62-341E-476D-839E-24DD38A6DC3F.jpeg
    395.3 KB · Views: 95
  • F48153BC-70F7-4CC8-81F4-9041620DF139.jpeg
    F48153BC-70F7-4CC8-81F4-9041620DF139.jpeg
    165.7 KB · Views: 87
I slap an engine few older parts I had extras. I was cleaning out garage. So I sold the one with engine on it. Now going to start on gray one. I’ll keep it for awhile. The guy with the junkyard I seen him driving a truck hailing a trailer with probably 50 bike frame tighten down going to metal scrap yard. So he makes money either way.

Back