So I have a junk bottom end from a phantom

Juicyjayocean

Local time
12:40 AM
Can I use the crank in my Zeda 80 it's a 40mm stroke would swapping them out work because crank I got now is not doing it for me after I paid 80 for it it's junk just a heads up it's not better then stock I was wrong at first I thought it was but after riding it around it's just not

Can I use the crank in my Zeda 80 it's a 40mm stroke would swapping them out work because crank I got now is not doing it for me after I paid 80 for it it's junk just a heads up it's not better then stock I was wrong at first I thought it was but after riding it around it's just not
NO, It is not the same.

I have stated many times here, STOP TRYING TO MODIFY THE PHANTOM 85s...They do not take too kindly to this.

I'm modify a Zeda 80 not phantom just used phantom parts

So I have a junk bottom end from a phantom​

That was not entirely clear as you tend to jump back and forth between both engines without specifying which one your doing things to.

As far as I can see, it's your money your spending, not mine, so good luck to ya in your adventures.

Ps I wanted a working engine so I took some advice from impulse rocket cleaning up the port edges and swapping to piston so my warranty is out the window but... My engine is running smoothly without any problems granted I only got about 20 miles on it so far

I wanted a working engine so I took some advice from impulse rocket cleaning up the port edges and swapping to piston
And that part of things is fine and well, It's everything else you are throwing into things like altering the timing etc. that will probaly not bode well for you.

My engine is running smoothly without any problems
If it is really running that well for you now, why do you want to keep fixing what is not broken, as of yet...Everytime I see this happening on the forums, people have successfully broken what was not previously broken.

"It is one thing to just strap a motor on a bicycle and expect it to work, It is quite another thing to carefully and methodically build a motorised bicycle that actually DOES work"...DAMIEN

Again not doing anything with the phantom just the old broken phantom bottom end taking the crank out and putting it in my Zeda 80 that vibrates harder than a dildo with the crap crank I put on it

Back