So I'm starting my project...

I don't know fellas I'm not sure where to start with this project and for real I don't think I want to cut up this mini bike man it's really nice that being said if anybody like local is interested I'd be more into like swapping it for like preferably like a four-stroke motorized bike or possibly an e-bike but I would take cash why I say local is because it's really heavy I wouldn't know where to begin to try to ship it whoever if someone was interested in it that person would have to figure out I guess like freight or something.
So unless anybody has some really good ideas on how I should proceed I will entertain offers.
Just if anybody is interested please bear in mind I am kind of like a bigger guy so you know like an 80cc 2-stroke isn't going to probably cut it unless it's like a serious engine but yeah that would be great I would really like to see this go to somebody who's going to use it the way it's meant to be used I think it would be great to take out in the woods like it's hunting season and stuff like be a nice little way to zip around the woods. And hey if not if anybody has any good ideas on how I can proceed on building something out of what I have I'll take that advice too.
Thanks guys
The only thing you forgot to do was to actually tell folks what exactly is "LOCAL" as to your location, close by, or drivable distance from you...lol.

You sir are absolutely right I'm so absent-minded sometimes. I live in upstate New York in the Kingston area so if anybody from around there is interested that's where I'm at.

So like It would be reasonably drivable by anyone from like New York City, all the way up to Lake George, Syracuse. I mean for real it's only limited by how far somebody would be willing to drive for it and what the stakes would be like is it cash is a trade whatever there's some pictures in this thread.

I took the cover off of the torque converter to show that you know it's in good shape it does need the CVT belt they're like 10 to $20 I ordered the belt so actually it may have a belt by the time somebody pull the trigger on this if somebody does but if anybody's interested feel free to PM me I'll give you my contact information in private if you want to like talk on the phone or text about it or whatever.

And again if anybody has any good ideas on how I can make it work with what I have I'm open to that too I just I have no wheels and I need a way to get around and it's kind of a tough time for me right now so any help any direction would be appreciated thanks again guys

What's the deal with this bike?

img_20221010_205327500-jpg.181380

What's the deal with this bike?

img_20221010_205327500-jpg.181380
The gearbox is shot in it. It was my daily driver it's a great bike I love it did a lot of custom stuff to it a Seattle frame with custom handlebars the engine runs great it's just the gearbox is done. Things are kind of tough for my family right now so I just don't have like 120 something bucks it's going to cost to buy one with the right gear ratio so I'm walking it everywhere my kids are you know more important putting food in their mouth and stuff so the idea was to put the 212 on there but I don't think it's going to fit so I mean I'll entertain offers if that's what you're asking

The gearbox is shot in it. It was my daily driver it's a great bike I love it did a lot of custom stuff to it a Seattle frame with custom handlebars the engine runs great it's just the gearbox is done. Things are kind of tough for my family right now so I just don't have like 120 something bucks it's going to cost to buy one with the right gear ratio so I'm walking it everywhere my kids are you know more important putting food in their mouth and stuff so the idea was to put the 212 on there but I don't think it's going to fit so I mean I'll entertain offers if that's what you're asking
No no, I think that bike would work, but you would have to fabricate some parts. I'm a poor guy too, but I find enough materials around to make up a few things.

Take the old engine off, take the new engine of the Coleman, place the new engine in the hole and see where you're at. You might be able to get away with bolting an engine plate to what is already there.

Back