So much for the other site

T

Torques

I know of one moderator there who publicly lied to me today. I was then banned for his own personal reasons. I'm glad I am now aware of the kind of scum that have moderator authority there so as I won't have to dirty my feet again. I believe that self-righteous, hypocrites exist there that cut down this website and the people here. This site is infinitely more tolerant of ideas. The grass is not greener on the other side. Remember if we can in all things related to motor bicycling, to stay united, because divided we fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was in the Army, I could always sit on the fence and watch the fights in black and white, sometimes close enough to touch the fighters. Being from Hawaii, I liked black and white colors but never took sides, and my good friends weren't troublemakers.

Like here and the other site, I like both forums but never take sides.

When I was in the Army, I could always sit on the fence and watch the fights in black and white, sometimes close enough to touch the fighters. Being from Hawaii, I liked black and white colors but never took sides, and my good friends weren't troublemakers.

Like here and the other site, I like both forums but never take sides.

VERY well put. BOTH sites have their positive sides..........

Back