So, what else do you like to do?

G

gone_fishin

hiyas.

after posting my thingy about the radio station, i realized it is appropriate...i'm an established member in good standing on this board, and gol-durnit, if i wants to tellyas about my other interests, i'm-a-gonna do it :)

YOU should, too!! :D

'sides, my buddys linked to us, also...and cross-linking with other cool peeps is good karma & quite welcome 8)

S

Steve

Too many things....R/C helicopters, hunting, fishing, camping, street rods. No wonder I never have any time.

C

Cookie

Way to much

First I love my bike and have to much fun with it .

I use to fight sword and sheild in the SCA but sence my heart attack I can teach and only kick a little ass. I am also a combat archer archer was my second passion I started when I was about 11 combat archery is how I meet my other half I shot him in the neck at a "war" he was the comander on the other side after 13yrs of fighting each other we finaly sat down and talked and found out we had a lot in common soooooo here we are :)

My first love is leather work I started that when I was 10 and now own and operate my own shoe and leather repair shop we just bought a house and have the shop set up in the house that way I can work on projects all night if I want + we also set up an archery range (+ I love making my own arrows and cresting ).

I love politics but right now I have to take a break from that as it will take over your life if you are not careful.

Cookie

D

D.J.

I love the smell of fresh sawdust and paint . The entrance to my house took a year and a half to design and make all of the pieces . It was like having an extra part time job . There is blue stained glass behind all of the faces . The plan was to make them light up at night . I never got around to it . I find that if I don't have a project to work on I tend to do nothing . Starting a new project is also always a great excuse to buy a new power tool . I live in Manitoba . This makes long stretches inside the workshop during the winter months inevitable . .....D.J.

I

istbenz

NICE Work.....on everything :!: I absolutely LOVE that trailer- its pretty sleek. what do you carry in it? :D :D

D

D.J.

I want to use it to haul my lawn chair , beach umbrella , fishing gear , tools , small cooler , picnic basket and air mattress to a local fishing spot . A twenty mile round trip . I only made one trip before the weather got cold . D.J.

D

davidsis

Hobbies

I like to sell stuff on the computer. Craigs list e-bay. I like UFC Ultimate fighting. Working out. I like to mess with houses too. Have a house in Daytona Florida that I rent.

S

sideshowsideswipe

I hang out with the wife, walk the dog and kill zombies in my videogames - I'm also equal parts Simpsons
fan and transformers http://www.transformersmovie.com freak (see my sig). I like HERBS and I like to garden
but I don't have one so I resort to crowding my back porch with all sorts of plants each year.

G

gone_fishin

politics, cookie? :p i know what ya mean, it broke my heart the day i realized i couldn't fix a system i'd worked so hard defending in my youth. :roll:

yup, D.J., that is some slick work, no doubt 8)

davidsis...when i lived in boston, i loved doing craigslist, people brought my beer-money right to the front door :)

sideshowsideswipe, "container" gardening is really cool, had a buddy who had about 80 potted-plants, his small backyard looked different everytime i visited :)

C

Cookie

politics, cookie? i know what ya mean, it broke my heart the day i realized i couldn't fix a system i'd worked so hard defending in my youth.

Ya but I am still trying to work the system (what branch where you in Augie?? I was an Airedale) I have worked with Baker on the some VA stuff and am a charter member of the woman' memorial in DC

sideshow I finally have a place to grow plants and am treating the dirt with ash right now to raise the alkyl we also have a lot of natural mulish I want to grow some rosemary Basle mint thyme and chamomile what do you have growing ???

Cookie

S

sideshowsideswipe

sadly growing season is over and my plants are slowly freezing to death. I had bouganvile, morning glory, etc lots of climbers and hangers for privacy. as folks walk by the porch

E

Edward

I'm into Civil War Artillery (2'd Kansas Lt Artillery -Union) and music (Gumsprings Serenaders). Until the motorized bike and moped hobby took over, I was into hotrodding my 72 Mercedes.

I

istbenz

sounds like we have a few mercedes peeps here too! :D . i had a 76 240D that was a beautiful shade of orange. i bought it from the original owner and drove it for 3 years including a trip to seattle and back in a round a bout kind of way (total miles about 6500!) 8) gosh, i miss that car. :cry: :cry: :cry:

i think it had something like 63 horsepower! but it was a diesel and it had enough low-end torque to pull a house down. i guess i sold it about three years ago to a chick that was looking for something to make a statement in 8). it had like 350,000 miles on it and it was still kickin'. sorry i don' have any good pics of it :(