So, what else do you like to do?

E

Edward

Heres my 89 300e when she first got home and my GF freaked, "$800 for a piece of junk that will never run and never move from right there." Thirty minutes later it was running and I drove it up to the garage.

and $1100 latter:

Still need that rh headlamp wiper.grr. I'll have to take some pics of the 72.

G

gone_fishin

that's cool stuff, guys 8)

i've always appreciated the old german way-to-go, if you'd like, i could split this off
into a new topic..."Mercedes talk" or any other title yas wanted, just let me know :)

Z

zekej

Me, Me, Me

Well let's see.....

I'm a mountain of a man, I can take a shotgun blast to the chest standing up. I brush my teeth with a meat cleaver and rock salt, not to mention that I make james earl jones sound like a back street boy.

My family crest is a picture of baracudda eating neil armstrong....

Then, there's my diabolical plan to take over the world.

There's also my passion for turning oil from a local chinese resturaunt into a methyl ester, commonly known as biodiesel for use in my chevy pickup. One day I'd like to turn it into a full time business, but that won't be until after some more subsidies are passed by our new dem congress and the state road tax here is repealed on renewables.

I am a Political Science major at East Carolina University, minor in chemistry, as well as psychology.

I am president of our university's scuba club...I love spear fishing.

I graduate in august. I'm ready to get out of here!

I'm a freemason, no they're not out to take over the world, it's just me.

My new "about me" is that in a matter of weeks I will own the coolest bicycle in north carolina. I'm sure i'll have some fits of frustration trying to get it running just right. That's why I'm glad I've found you guys so that when I screw up, Ya'll can help me fix it.

Thanks guys, look forward to talking to all of you!

G

gone_fishin

funny post, thanks for clueing us in, big guy :LOL:

so, how about cooking up some bio-premix...i'd try running it :)

Z

zekej

Biodiesel

You know I'll bet that you could dilute down your gasoline with a little biodiesel as a lubricant/engine cleaner. It has 44% greater lubricicity than standard petrol diesel (which is really a light oil)......maybe i'll mix a little in after I get the engine broken in. Worst thing that can happen is that it runs a little smoother....40:1 maybe......

G

gone_fishin

man, if we ever get a 2-stroker to run on veggies the epa's gonna mess it's undies :LOL:

Z

zekej

Smoother ride....

Has anyone thought of mounting pieces of rubber between their motors and the frame? I know on my generator between the motor and the framework there's a rubber doughnut with a washer on either side of the bolt to keep the frame from shaking........

Thread Status: Hello , this thread is over 3 years old. You can still reply if relevant, but sometimes it's better to create a new thread to get more replies!