Socal Motor Bicycle Racing 2017 Schedule.

He had a fully custom duel suapension frame that I'm pretty sure was a one off. The jackshaft was far beefier than any I'd seen. This is a piranha engine:
$_1.JPG

Its a 4 stroke and believe its 125-150cc.

He had a fully custom duel suapension frame that I'm pretty sure was a one off. The jackshaft was far beefier than any I'd seen. This is a piranha engine:
$_1.JPG

Its a 4 stroke and believe its 125-150cc.
Sounds like a Motoped. Do you know what a Motoped is?

There was nothing like that at Grange or Willow.
Also we don't allow shifting transmissions.

I've seen motopeds but this thing was chunky, looked to be around 150lbs. He claimed he was at grange so I just took his word for it. Maybe he has other bikes.

Very strict, in your case from my observations you have fried ya brain on the evil dope.
Evil? But so many potheads claim it was left on the planet for us by God! How could it be so evil?

Seriously though I don't think that's marijuana poisoning affecting his brain, can anyone say carbon monoxide?

Oh wait I know, lead poisoning! He did admit to going at it with the lead additive in his fuel, little leak here and there gives a nice lead based coating to him and his bike, just waiting for a fistful of those burritos (probably consumed with unwashed hands) to come near and collect a healthy dose of brain damaging "engine improvement fluid."

Sometimes I think you could use a bit of thc, you tend to get a bit crazy at times too, it shouldn't be difficult as I understand all you need to do is sneeze in the doctor's office and you and anyone in your family gets a medical marijuana license.

Back