SoCal Motorized Bicycle Racing Association

Tyler6357

Local time
3:33 AM
Hi riders. I was wondering if anyone had any information on the Southern CA motor bicycle races that were run by Neil. I went to several races before the pandemic but I haven't heard about any for a few years. I looked it up and noticed this Southern CA Motor Bicycle Racing Association website.-----> https://smbra.org/
Did someone else take over the races? Is Neil still running it? I found this website copyright 2023. Has it turned into an association? I noticed that the last race was April 14-15 2023 but I don't see any upcoming races listed. Is anyone still going to these races or know what is happening??

Hi riders. I was wondering if anyone had any information on the Southern CA motor bicycle races that were run by Neil. I went to several races before the pandemic but I haven't heard about any for a few years. I looked it up and noticed this Southern CA Motor Bicycle Racing Association website.-----> https://smbra.org/
Did someone else take over the races? Is Neil still running it? I found this website copyright 2023. Has it turned into an association? I noticed that the last race was April 14-15 2023 but I don't see any upcoming races listed. Is anyone still going to these races or know what is happening??
The racing was taken over by a couple other guys. I don't think they have as many races as they used to have but they are still holding races. They had a race last weekend.

The racing was taken over by a couple other guys. I don't think they have as many races as they used to have but they are still holding races. They had a race last weekend.
Alright, thanks for the update. I guess Neil is out of it now. I think they are going to have one in September at Apple Valley Speedway but they haven't updated the website. I'm pretty sure they are holding 3 races a year. Usually two at Apple Valley Speedway and one at Willow Springs International Speedway. I don't know if they are having any at Paris CA go-kart track anymore.

Alright, thanks for the update. I guess Neil is out of it now. I think they are going to have one in September at Apple Valley Speedway but they haven't updated the website. I'm pretty sure they are holding 3 races a year. Usually two at Apple Valley Speedway and one at Willow Springs International Speedway. I don't know if they are having any at Paris CA go-kart track anymore.
Ya I'm pretty sure they are down to 3 races. Two at apple valley and 1 at Willow. There was an Illinois race last year also

Back