SoCal Ride?show OC July 18th Irvine Park

The Big Ride July 18

Bobby , again thanks for being so nice as to use your car as a chase vehicle maybe on the next ride you will have your Felt Bike ready to go Big Boy and myself would be more than happy to help you in any way we can .
Also on another note our friend who is a machinist and is the guy who makes our motor mounts has just finished another batch and is selling them for one hundred apiece they are indentical to the one on my Bolt if you would like one let us know or call him in Huntington Beach his shop is called Bonzai Machining please keep in mind that this batch is for the aluminum frame Felt bikes only.
Again thanks to all who were brave enough to make the ride especially the guy on the stretch who kept having problems on his stretch bike but hung in there and made it back even with out brakes and thanks again to the guy on the Dax for bringing tools and helping out.:cool:

ray was a trooper, i wont go into the details but for all the troubles he had with the new build he didn't complain much, made the ride! but i will add even the roadbikes were going over 20 mph. i had a great time, it's too bad more didn't do the breakfast meeting place, and then the ride, but it was what it was and it was great! the breakfast group was completley friendly to me and my daughter and made us feel more than welcome, now my daughter wants a motor bike

Back