SOLD!!!!!! 40cc Tanaka

Hey guys, I'm packing it in with motorized bicycles and am looking to sell my Tanaka 40 with hi-po carburetor and expansion chamber. I'm going to scooters because my job just isn't affording me the time to play like I used to so must clear out some toys. The kit, stock, currently sells for 629 bucks, the hi-po package sells for 280 bucks. Make me a reasonable offer or even an unreasonable one. Three new belts included, a 13 and 14 tooth drive gear, new drive ring... may consider parting out but would rather sell as package. Also up for sale or trade is a Kings 80 (68cc), bushings, not rollerpins barely broken in, runs strong. If interested, make an offer. Thanks, Jim

Thing is fellas, a setup like this deserves to be run instead of sitting on a shelf collecting dust. If I find the time later on to play like I want, I'll get another, for now though someone can get a hot setup for half what it would cost them new. BTW, the stock muffler and carby go with it as well.

Mildly Intrested

Also up for sale or trade is a Kings 80 (68cc), bushings, not rollerpins barely broken in, runs strong. If interested, make an offer.

A kings 80 is too vague .
A power king .
A kings motors.
Please add more detail .

Kings motors, needs exhaust pipe cut the original to lengthen it with copper tubing complete kit with upgraded mounting hardware, new carburetor (not new style), chrome intake, extra long threaded studs for mounts, chain . Everything to complete a build. Pictures would be nice, let me see if I can get the phone to download to my PC; it was a labor to get my avatar up but will try.

Kings motors, needs exhaust pipe cut the original to lengthen it with copper tubing complete kit with upgraded mounting hardware, new carburetor (not new style), chrome intake, extra long threaded studs for mounts, chain . Everything to complete a build. Pictures would be nice, let me see if I can get the phone to download to my PC; it was a labor to get my avatar up but will try.

Pm sent. June 1 2008

Hey guys, thanks for your interest and your offers, they weren't outlandish at all...let me set a price for the Tanaka that you can see; $500.00 and I'll take care of shipping, I will post pics soon, have been working my tail off here and trying to find a moment to breath...the Kings motor has been given to Crabdance, sorry but the man really needed to get on the road. Hope this doesn't cause any hard feelings and I will reply personally to your PM's this evening. Thanks, Jim

Back