For Sale SOLD...BUILT Predator 212

Status
Not open for further replies.
I built this bike a while back. Theres a build thread on here somewhere that i did with it. I dont hardly ride it and im looking to sell this bike as a whole. Id like to get $1500 for it which is including shipping.

212cc motorized bike. TONS of power! This bike is built to about 12 to 13 HP. The engine is a 6.5hp predator. The engine has the governor removed, ARC billet side cover, ARC billet connecting rod, ARC billet flywheel, advanced timing, 26 lb valve springs, mod 2 cam, 22mm mikuni carburetor, mikuni fuel pump, and 1 inch wrapped exhaust. The wheels are custom built 29ers with 12g spokes. Front 203mm hydrolic disc brake on a suntour suspension fork. Rear hydrolic disc brake mounted to the jackshaft. CTV transmission. Nice low idle. Very low miles under 200. Top speed is unknown because i backed off at 47mph
SmartSelect_20181020-090939_Facebook.jpg
SmartSelect_20181020-090939_Facebook.jpg
SmartSelect_20181020-090917_Facebook.jpg
SmartSelect_20181020-090850_Facebook.jpg
SmartSelect_20181020-090743_Facebook.jpg
SmartSelect_20181020-090646_Facebook.jpg
but it can go faster. Not street legal.

I never got to building a tank for it so it's just got a kit tank on it. The throttle is from sick bike parts along with a kill switch on the handle bar. I MAY have some extras to go with it if i can track them down (jets, carb gasket, side cover gasket, keyed kill switch, another mirror...) i can't guarantee these but can surely try to find them.

Theres nothing wrong with the bike. I love it like it were a pet. And i hate to see it go. But i just don't ride it often enough.

This bike is BIG and HEAVY. Im 6' 220lbs and its perfect for my size and bigger.

Any questions just ask. If you want to hear it run i can take a video for you.

What a beauty, definitely not a garage queen. Made to be rode hard and used. Madmax comes to mind for a NN. Needs just one thing, a rear brake.

Missed it, lot of love went into building that bike.

Thanks guys

A lot of love for sure!

I do have a hydraulic brake on the jackshaft. Stops like a champ

Well... sold the bike on thursday and now shes totaled with its owner in the hospital with a broken arm and leg... fuuuuuuuudge.......

Damn bro...sucks for him. Hopefully the engine is good and just needs a new front fork and wheel. Do you know why it happened? Hopefully its nothing that could bring you problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back