[SOLD]NIB: Flying Horse 66cc Complete InFrame Kit 125$ Flat

Hey, my old roommate is selling his Flying Horse 66cc InFrame Motor Kit.

He's hard up for cash right now with some major medical bills, and is selling it for only 125$, shipping included. If you are LOCAL (Able to get to Boise Idaho to pick it up) there would be no shipping and it would only cost 100$. If shipping is over 25$ for a nonlocal buyer, we're just going to cover anything over that to keep the total price at 125$.

It's got an Anglefire Head installed and included is a Standard Head with gasket. All sales documentation are included, so you know how old the kit is, when it was bought and what the original price was. The box has only been opened to inspect the product upon it's initial delivery.

This has not been installed or fired up at all! It has only lived in the box and was bought about a month ago for around 170$, but like I said, my friend has some major medical bills that are taking number one priority right now.

Send me a PM if you're interested, and if you're not interested, at least send my friend some positive energy, he could really use it right now.

NOTE:

If you have any questions, ask in the thread so I don't have to answer the same thing a bunch of times.

Pictures can really make a sale. I've bought things not even wanting them but the picture made me buy it. Post some, PLEASE!

Back