Some antiques from Chehalis, WA

U

uncle_punk13

Here's a few pics from the museum in Chehalis, Washington.
My buddy took me there for my Birthday last week, and a great time was had by all two of us!

Attachments

• Monark SuperTwin.jpg
    Monark SuperTwin.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 498
  • Auto-bi 20.jpg
    Auto-bi 20.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 492
  • Auto-bi 10.jpg
    Auto-bi 10.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 419
  • Iver Johnson1.jpg
    Iver Johnson1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 489
Very cool.
I have always liked those Monarch twins (Marmon or Jack-Heinz ?).

I'm going to Chehalis this weekend for a vintage motorcycle event, do you have the address or phone # for this museum?

Thanks

I think this is the guy that had an original California and sold it to that museum in SoCal that restored it !!! Did he pass away reciently?

Yup, this is the one. I don't know if he passed away, I think he's still around...?
Didja see the Thomas Auto-Bi?!? I got all kinds of giddy and excited when I saw it! That's the fellow that had his men work until 9:00 at night to forge new forks for George's California! He (Thomas) also went on to be the first Automobile-ist to circumnavigate the globe- his car is on display at Harrah's museum in Reno, Nevada; which dad and I saw while doing the Wyman Centennial trip...
Neat stuff!

VERY nice pics, I'm curious to see more pics lol that monark is absolutely stunning, and that Thomas, my 0' my

I've got to go back, as the batteries in my camera died so i only got a couple of more pic.s
I knew I should've bought extra batteries!!!

hey uncle punk! could you please post the name of the meuseum? thanks in advance!!-wavy

nevermind ! i just found there website! heres the linkhttp://www.antiquemotorcycles.net/index.htm. enjoy all!!

Whoa!! That monarch. Reminds me of a corvair engine. love that colour. thats a bike i would like to ride

Back