Some more pics of my boardtrack bike.

702_00920021_2.jpg

702_00920022_1.jpg

702_00920023_2.jpg

psuggmog said:
I have an triumph 250cc unit motor with 4speed trans. I don't think a bicycle frame would be strong enough to handle this engine, but I think about it.

Angle Iron or something reinforce it! Weight wont matter with that much cc :eek: :eek: :devilish: :devilish:

Nice little scoot ya got there! I would really like to see you on that thing going 40 mph..got any video?

Dan

The bike mods are not finished yet Joseph...just don't have the time right now. I'll post some pictures when it's all done. :) The 200cc single or 250cc twin project that I have talked about doing, is for a custom frame made for the motor...a pure motorcycle in the end, 21" wheels front and rear...I would love to use the 28" clincher rims and tires from coker tire, but for me, the price is just too high for those items.
Maddaddy and I will probaly do a concurrent build on some board tracks using the lifan motors. I have thought about using a 100cc unit motor in a modified bicycle frame...only 7.25 hp with a 4 speed gearbox, and a couple of double wall downhill racing rims with some bontrager slicks. 8) Thanks for the complement Dan. Sorry, no video yet on any of the speed trials.

boardtracker said:
The bike mods are not finished yet Joseph...just don't have the time right now. I'll post some pictures when it's all done. :) The 200cc single or 250cc twin project that I have talked about doing, is for a custom frame made for the motor...a pure motorcycle in the end, 21" wheels front and rear...I would love to use the 28" clincher rims and tires from coker tire, but for me, the price is just too high for those items.
Maddaddy and I will probaly do a concurrent build on some board tracks using the lifan motors. I have thought about using a 100cc unit motor in a modified bicycle frame...only 7.25 hp with a 4 speed gearbox, and a couple of double wall downhill racing rims with some bontrager slicks. 8) Thanks for the complement Dan. Sorry, no video yet on any of the speed trials.

Sweet, that's what I wanted to do, build a nicer boardtrack bike with a bigger engine, but I couldn't afford the parts I needed, so I made do with what I had.

Looking forward to seeing your completed bikes, even if they are months away.

Back