Some motor vehiclist rude?

Local time
10:30 PM
Is it bad that some motor vehicles are more with the idea of a motorized bicycle driver then others.

Every once in awhile I tend to have to curse a driver out cause they act like my bike can do 110 down the road at most 40mph down hill.

I got tailgated yesterday by truck driver who beeped at me down hill like the other lane wasn't open he chose to stay behind me while others just went around me at 40mph in 60mph zone.

Up hills I hit the sides down hill I ride rode.

I just find it funny that as fast as we can drive even in a 25mph zone they complain but they doing 30-35mph in a 25.

In a second I'm going to start calling police on tailgaters in low speed zones.

Idgaf where they got to go, bare minimum 25 is what the bike does and 30 tucked on flats with headwind if they are in my lane and improperly merging I'm going to start auto dialing police.

"There is not bike lanes everywhere."

On a 36.2 mile drive I try to be the safest driver as can be.

In a second I'm going to get a javalen and if someone cuts me off it cuts the s**t out their paint.

All I am doing is waiting for someone to step out the car with an attitude sware I will get a gun permit run-up you get two option option A) GET BACK IN YOUR CAR AND DRIVE or B) touch me or my bike and get blasted back.

Last edited:
I always ride in bike lane - I'd suggest you should too.

Guns are so useful.. Try not to land on one if you fall off your bike, I've done it and it really hurts, like landing square in a rock on your hip.. Also be weary of some holsters, funny enough when I had an accident on my bike about 2 years ago my gun was pulled out of the holster as it hit the street or tow-truck, it hit both places, no major damage to the gun, no it didn't fire but it fell off my person nonetheless..

Keep it in mind dumb s**t happens, don't roll around with a chamber in the bullet.

Is it bad that some motor vehicles are more with the idea of a motorized bicycle driver then others.

Every once in awhile I tend to have to curse a driver out cause they act like my bike can do 110 down the road at most 40mph down hill.

I got tailgated yesterday by truck driver who beeped at me down hill like the other lane wasn't open he chose to stay behind me while others just went around me at 40mph in 60mph zone.

Up hills I hit the sides down hill I ride rode.

I just find it funny that as fast as we can drive even in a 25mph zone they complain but they doing 30-35mph in a 25.

In a second I'm going to start calling police on tailgaters in low speed zones.

Idgaf where they got to go, bare minimum 25 is what the bike does and 30 tucked on flats with headwind if they are in my lane and improperly merging I'm going to start auto dialing police.

"There is not bike lanes everywhere."

On a 36.2 mile drive I try to be the safest driver as can be.

In a second I'm going to get a javalen and if someone cuts me off it cuts the sh*t out their paint.

All I am doing is waiting for someone to step out the car with an attitude sware I will get a gun permit run-up you get two option option A) GET BACK IN YOUR CAR AND DRIVE or B) touch me or my bike and get blasted back.
While your waiting for your gun permit might I offer you a tissue? Sounds like you have a personal problem. Perhaps you should take it up with your chaplain.

While your waiting for your gun permit might I offer you a tissue? Sounds like you have a personal problem. Perhaps you should take it up with your chaplain.
I tried but all he did while I was there was this..
giphy.gif

Back