Some of my rides

As I said in my intro I like to build things on wheels.
I have added some pics as asked.
The hotrode is my electric Gopha,
The blue bike is my youngest boys, I have some repairs to do on it as he stacked it on his way to work the other day.
The pink (the paint tine said RED but I couldnt be bothered repainting it so pink it is.
The trike is the start to my electric Velmobile. It does rain down here sometimes and I like to get to work dry.

Clive

Attachments

• 000_0484.jpg
    000_0484.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 528
  • 000_0600.jpg
    000_0600.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 522
  • 000_0649.jpg
    000_0649.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 528
  • 000_0675.jpg
    000_0675.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 543
  • 000_0688.jpg
    000_0688.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 486
Clive, that's a fantastic bunch or motoreds you have there. Has MB.c member Alskavan seen your trike?

How does one start the purple bike with the derailleir-transmission?

Wish I had neighbors like you. Hahaha...

Purple Bike

This one has to be kick started. I have got a pull start motor for it but the pull start broke. So you have to ride along with the clutch in then get the pedels at about 2 oclock and give it a kick then it roars into action(you hope).
I have been trying to find someone who does the pull start bits for the china motors.

I is a great ride runs through a shimano 8 speed hub, it is my daily transport when it goes.

Keep pedeling Clive

Ps sorry it tooke so long to get back to you My Trusty computer broke

I must say I was fascinated by the purple bike too. I had a look at the transmission details in your other post and I was very impressed by what I saw.

That gray/silver bike is so fly. Look at how perfect that tank looks on there. What kind of frame is that? Did you make it?

excellent

what a great bunch of bikes,neat frame work.the purple bike is wicked i must say wow:eek:

Back