Some serious 4 stroking

it'll still idle with heavy 4 strokimg
At idle? That just seems weird to me. Are you able to post a video so that we can hear it? How is the slide needle, is it bent? Some people attempt to improve performance by modifying the taper. Has it been modified? I didn't want to read back through the previous pages, so if these questions have already been answered, never mind ;-)

At idle? That just seems weird to me. Are you able to post a video so that we can hear it? How is the slide needle, is it bent? Some people attempt to improve performance by modifying the taper. Has it been modified? I didn't want to read back through the previous pages, so if these questions have already been answered, never mind ;-)
No mods not bent or anything I just went to rejet it and the jet was so tight in there that it literally just folded when I spun the screwdriver tried vise grips just wrecked it more.. got my old carb on now but it's air leaking but I got one coming in the mail tommorrow

Did absolutely zero taper modification.. mightve been a few scratches from when I adjusted the c clip but doesn't matter that carbs garbage now

Basically what I'm trying to say is if I listen to you... slap a band aid on the problem (cover it up without actually fixing it) then this isn't solving my problem... sure it'll cruise without the 4 stroke but it'll still idle with heavy 4 strokimg
Again, it's not a band aid, its called gearing your bike to your situation. But since you refuse to listen to what I am saying, I'm done trying to help bro. You have to gear these bike to have a load, but whatever man, pretend like what I am saying is gibberish. Good luck.

Again, it's not a band aid, its called gearing your bike to your situation. But since you refuse to listen to what I am saying, I'm done trying to help bro. You have to gear these bike to have a load, but whatever man, pretend like what I am saying is gibberish. Good luck.
Lol you wont even believe this but guess what... nother carb on there and it isnt four stroking... just like my last bike didnt... just like all my buddies bikes dont... gear ratio hasn't changed at all... crazy isn't it

The bikes always had a load... if it didn't then every single engine kit with a 44 tooth would 4 stroke itsself to death... point is putting an unnecessary extra load on it was not the solution I was trying to explain that to you but it doesn't matter too much I guess lol

aye don't worry, I won't post in your threads any more. you got this, all I got is band aids remember? Never mind I have over 100 builds under my belt, all just a band aid, and gibberish. No 2 strokes don't need no load. I suggest you learn how these bad girls work, and learn their song. They sing to anyone who listens, and always tell you what's wrong. Any way, good luck on your journey, me and my band aids are going down to my shop to play with some more rocket fuel powered bikes, all built with band aids of course.

aye don't worry, I won't post in your threads any more. you got this, all I got is band aids remember? Never mind I have over 100 builds under my belt, all just a band aid, and gibberish. No 2 strokes don't need no load. I suggest you learn how these bad girls work, and learn their song. They sing to anyone who listens, and always tell you what's wrong. Any way, good luck on your journey, me and my band aids are going down to my shop to play with some more rocket fuel powered bikes, all built with band aids of course.
Dang man someone sounds upset lol... its not that serious people make mistakes I told you it had nothing to do with gearing and apparently wasn't wrong about that... and you're right I don't know the song they sing thats why I got it singing in the right pitch and everything isn't it? And about it being under load again.. it is... we just went over this a conversation with you is really like playing a broken record but ill say it again... if it wasn't under load already every 44 toothed bike would kill itsself.. if you have over 100 builds you should be aware of that tho. But yanno what they say the simplicity of the two stroke can be its own evemy sometimes. Was gonna put a new gear on but I knew gearing wasn't the issue.. and wanted to fix the issue before I do something I know is not the solution. Anyway have a good one man wish ya the best also maybe try not getting all worked up over little things man its bad for ya health.

Back