SOMEBODY PLEASE help i cant get UTUBE on my phone

Its probably the interferance from your ht lead, you shouldnt be playing telephones whilst your riding anyway...........Sorry couldnt help myself...........Well, since ya can get yaself here,
why not make use of the search button, or check out the photo gallery, lots of cool rides, good ideas........come to think of it you could just google utube if you realy reàly want the tube..........any old inch, inch½ wide strap at least a foot½ 2 foot long should suffice........

Last edited:
Thank you AL for trying I can only connect to the internet with my phone with a screen of smallest dimentions so a description of one and how to install it by any helpfull human being would be greatly appreciated THANKS

Its probably the interferance from your ht lead, you shouldnt be playing telephones whilst your riding anyway...........Sorry couldnt help myself...........Well, since ya can get yaself here,
why not make use of the search button, or check out the photo gallery, lots of cool rides, good ideas........come to think of it you could just google utube if you realy reàly want the tube..........any old inch, inch½ wide strap at least a foot½ 2 foot long should suffice........[/QU SORRY BUT YOU DID not at first but you got there RUDE that is.

Back