Someone take a trip into Mexico

Someone be my guinea pig & take like 2-3k over the border & into Mexico. Ride down the coastline. Strap an extra motor to your bike. Would be an epic MB adventure

Street food is dirt cheap there. Lmao, wicked cheap.

Frankenstein

Also map out the public restrooms along the route, when that Mexican sidestand gives you the jalapeño squirts you'll want to know where to find the nearest inodoro..

Also map out the public restrooms along the route, when that Mexican sidestand gives you the jalapeño squirts you'll want to know where to find the nearest inodoro..
Or you could just use common sense.

Food not covered. Hey let’s eat here! Lmao...

Thailand, Mexico, India...

Any of you get around much???

Tyler6357

At the moment dead bodies stay dead, so what's wrong with them? Or are you just suggesting that bringing a gun would be a good idea, if so I'd concur.
Yeah, I meant, they didn't get dead by themselves. Mexico is not what is used to be, the druggies buy off all the politicians and half the army, law and order down there is what a bunch of cocaine dealers say it is.

gary55

Better take a lite bike so you can climb over the wall with it on the way back. I'll bet the market for shovels, ladders, and grappling hooks goes through the roof.

KCvale

Motorized Bicycle Vendor
At the moment dead bodies stay dead, so what's wrong with them? Or are you just suggesting that bringing a gun would be a good idea, if so I'd concur.
Grubee sales a motorized bike rifle mount...

s-l1600[1].png

I don't know how legal it is where you live but here in Arizona it's Open Carry and legal.

KCvale

Motorized Bicycle Vendor
I'm sure Mexico doesn't give a damn either, would be pretty convenient to keep the highway robbers off your back and sacks of cocain.
I used to love my buddy and I's occasional afternoon trip into Mexico, but this was the '90s, things were different then.
I avoid the border now.

jaguar

I live in South America and just about all these latinos countries are no good for people wanting travel adventures due to crooked cops along the way, huge-ass potholes, crappy gas, no place to buy stuff (like a tire patch kit) except in the main cities, missing highway signs, and in Mexico gangs that will stop you to rip you off. But the Baja route is generally OK (concerning getting ripped off) since it's accepted that gringos ride that route often and they don't want to ruin that tourist source of money by giving it a bad reputation.

KCvale

Motorized Bicycle Vendor
I live in South America and just about all these latinos countries are no good for people wanting travel
You wouldn't know it looking at the AZ border, there are 100's, 1,000's of people from SA that walked it to the AZ border wall and want in.