Someone take a trip into Mexico

INTP_ty

Someone be my guinea pig & take like 2-3k over the border & into Mexico. Ride down the coastline. Strap an extra motor to your bike. Would be an epic MB adventure

Street food is dirt cheap there. Lmao, wicked cheap.

Frankenstein

Also map out the public restrooms along the route, when that Mexican sidestand gives you the jalapeño squirts you'll want to know where to find the nearest inodoro..

Frankenstein

Mexico? Ummm, be careful, lots of dead bodies buried along the way.
At the moment dead bodies stay dead, so what's wrong with them? Or are you just suggesting that bringing a gun would be a good idea, if so I'd concur.

INTP_ty

Also map out the public restrooms along the route, when that Mexican sidestand gives you the jalapeño squirts you'll want to know where to find the nearest inodoro..
Or you could just use common sense.

Food not covered. Hey let’s eat here! Lmao...

Thailand, Mexico, India...

Any of you get around much???

Tyler6357

At the moment dead bodies stay dead, so what's wrong with them? Or are you just suggesting that bringing a gun would be a good idea, if so I'd concur.
Yeah, I meant, they didn't get dead by themselves. Mexico is not what is used to be, the druggies buy off all the politicians and half the army, law and order down there is what a bunch of cocaine dealers say it is.