Soon to be new motored bike user

flossandfly

Local time
11:02 PM
Have been thinking about it for a while and ordered a robin subaru 33.5 cc from staton inc thanks to reading info on this site. Live in Calgary and want to use it to commute downtown and help up the hills on the way home.

Had intended to get the honda motor but staton doesn't sell then anymore.

Should arrive in around 10 days. Ordered a 7/8 and 1 inch roller.

Thanks for all the good info.

Welcome to MBc, Floss. I think that you will have no regrets for getting the Robin-Subaru, especially from Dave Staton...nor will you have any regrets about joining us at MBc. If you have problems with your build, you can start with our search facility. Don't miss reading all of the 'Stickies' at the start of each Forum. They will help quite a bit. If you really get stuck, try a post in the proper Forum...we have quite a few very sharp people who would be glad to help. Happy New Year, and good luck.
Patrick

Thanks, I have been lurking in these forums for quite a while before deciding to buy one. Hopefully don't have trouble installing it but will search around if I get stuck.

Package arrived yesterday but I didn't get to the post office in time. I'll pick it up tonight and probably install in on the weekend. Too much snow to test ride it, unless I take it to a underground parking area.

Back