South Aussie MBc run Adelaide to Lobethal via Gorge road

Has any one got any problems with the meating place and time being Paradise interchange at 10:30am leaving for Lobethal at 11:00am sharp.

The blue bubble with the letter 'A' inside it is indicating where Paradise interchange is on the attachment map.

Attachments

• Paradise interchange 4.JPG
    Paradise interchange 4.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
hi guys i would like to join for a ride but i also dont want to be soaking wet and riding my bones feel the cold a lot these days as we all know it has been freezing this week i havent used the fuel in my tank from the last run and have modified the bike a bit since as well i dont trust my tensioner which i have just fitted but i will see if the weather looks good i will come you know gorge road gets a bit crazy just driving a car with the motorbike riders a lot of ppl have died on this road i would hate for us motered bike riders to become the first to be cleaned up by someone drifting around the corners or a moterbike going too wide around a bend it would be a nice ride tho ill let you know as thweekend approaches ok

It only ended up being me and a mate of mine going on the ride. We waited until 11:05 for any late comers and still no other riders rocked up. We then headed up the Linear Park bike track from Paradise interchange and then we turned off near the end of the bike track and got onto Gorge road. It was not that busy with only a couple of cars and bikes having to pass us. We were not going that slow as we were keeping up with some of the slow cars. The roads were only a bite wet in spots so riding in these conditions was great.

My mate only wanted to ride half way even if other riders had rocked up. So when we got to kangaroo creak which only took 1/2 hour we decided to turn around and head back to my place after giving the bikes a break. It was a pity we did not go all the way to Lobethal because it was such a nice day. It then took about 20 minutes back to my place. I then decided to ride over mate's house which took 15 minutes to work on both of our bikes.

Last edited by a moderator:
im up for a ride i shud have my motorised bmx with pocket bike engine on it by next weekend but keep in mind i will be doing about 70 to 80 kmh as thtts how i have it geared but i guess i can slow down for u other riders note i am going to qld in july from the 7th to the 17th so if u wanna do another ride in july say the 20th im up for it but next weekend i want to organise a ride from the festival centre in the city to henley beach followed by lunch then ride back its a nice ride along the torrens river ive done it one my 26 inch unicycle a few times but i can be contacted via sms or text on 0423205962 any time and i saw a guy on i think it was tuesday wedsday or thursday mornign aroud 8 or 9 oclock hammering along prospect road on a red motorised mtb going towards kilburn this happened just outside the b.p. on prospect road

Back