south carolina

Welcome! But just think of all of the fun you would miss if you bought the rebel - unknown answers...heck, unknown questions - missing parts (I swear I laid that down right THERE!).

I bought a Whizzer - tons of questions from me - but I am learning thanks to everyone here - and I am making her my own - customizing and improving - it's been very fun and I am just beginning!

Welcome aboard!

Regards,

Matthew

welcome to MBc! good luck on your project..feel free to post pictures in the picture gallery of your build good luck and happy motoring!

wont be putting pixs up for a while, i ordered a bike and it wont work, the top bar is too low, i cant return it unless i exchange it and i cant find a bike with everything i want in 1 place.

i already paid 50 dollars in shipping, i'll have to pay it again to send it back, and then again to get another one. oh and of course a 25% restocking fee. another 100.00

i went out looking for another bike where i can just switch the cheap stuff for the good stuff and then sell the hybrid afterwards.

but nothing matches up anywhere, at least in the bikes i looked at.

I spent 400 on the bike and it's worthless.

****, i'm going to see if i can cut the **** top bar off and reweld it 4 inches higher.
i'm not spending another 200 on shipping and restocking.

i'll buy a wally mart bike before i did that, or a huffy cheapo .

heck for that 200 I could buy me a nifty mig welder and and mask and do it myself .

which isnt a bad idea ?

Hey man. Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D
Here's a great post link to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showpost.php?p=111670&postcount=24

i made the mistake of buying an expensive cheap bike and the best i can say is go to your garage sales and second hand stores...the older the stronger...you can always sand it and paint it...again good luck..sorry for you probs too..

PROBS ARE THE STORY OF MY LIFE, I ALWAYS HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING 2 TIMES.

except this gun i had, i took it apart and had an extra piece, and it fit upside down, backwards, forward and upside down forward.

so i threw it away.

i'm just going to have a pro welder cut and weld the bar at 14 inches.

just a simple set back, then i'll have a premo bike

Back