South Florida Newbie

gregyoung14

Local time
10:15 AM
Hey,

I'm relatively new to the whole motorized bike thing, I've been working on my for 2 years but have given up and in recent times am making an attempt to get back into it. Just looking for friendly advice and help. Maybe sell it if I can ever get it running again lol and buy another.

Thanks,
Greg

Hi there, Greg, and welcome to MBc. Hi to you, too, Bob. Now that you have introduced yourself, Greg, here's where you can find a lot of useful information. Be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of info. For example, Sticky #1 under ‘Introduce Yourself’ has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use our search feature. If you are still stumped, post a question in the proper Forum. I'm sure that Bob, here, would be willing to give you some advice, and so would a lot of members if you post in the proper Forum. Good Luck.

Oh, btw I'm in Naples, FL.

Back