Southern AZ

I

iscissor

Hello all,
I found this board while searching for parts for an engine im repairing and it seemed like there is a lot of good info around here. I still can't find the part I need (upper rod bushing for a grubee GT2 48cc) but maybe you guys can help. Thanks.

wellcome iscissor.
i am new also there seems to alot of peps in here that knows ther stuff and will never turn you wrong. good luck and happy motoring.

pete, tell us what's with the MBe thingy...it seems to be a repetitive typo, so i'll happily help you & edit it out everywhere i find it, if that's what you'd like :?

sorry 'bout that, iscissor...hope you find the part you need to get back in the wind :)

welcome to MBc 8)

augidog said:
pete, tell us what's with the MBe thingy...it seems to be a repetitive typo, so i'll happily help you & edit it out everywhere i find it, if that's what you'd like :?

Prolly dyslexia. Sorry.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I've been going around to bearing shops around here lately and I found a bushing that I think I can make work with a little machining. I'll probably be able to work on it this weekend and hopefully it all works out smooth. I'll try and post a picture of my bike if I get it done. See ya.

just so you're pictures dont get lost in your intro thread, post them in the Picture Gallery, where they'll be sure to be seen ;)

Back