Space X Starlite satellites

Wrench

I saw 36 SpaceX Starlite satellites last night weirdest thing I've seen in the night sky.
I saw one satellite and then another and then another all in a row. I counted 36 satellites I kept thinking these can't be satellites the were evenly spaced and flying on a direct course. SpaceX plans on launching 60 Starlite satellites a month and the goal is to have 12,000 satellites to provide internet service to everyone in the world. The new thing to look for in the night sky, A chain of satellites .

Akutey

Saw the same thing two weeks ago and was flabbergasted. Normally can see one or two randomly but not a train of them.

Wrench

Tonight we had another bonfire in the back yard and we saw 69 satellites 47 of them were evenly spaced and all flying on the same course just like yesterday night. The satellites came out of the south west and flew to the north east. The show was over by 9:15 pm
There were about 12 satellites that flew north to south and south to north. I doubt we will see the Starlite Train of satellites tomorrow night. They might be too low on the horizon to see. But I'm gonna look while having another backyard BBQ and bonfire tomorrow night.

These SpaceX starlite satellites besides connecting the whole world to the internet are also gonna map the earth with all different kinds of photo imaging. There is going to be new discoveries about our planet in the next few years.

The CrAzIeS have all kinds of conspiracy theories about Aliens.
I wonder if the Inspector thinks were being invaded by 🛸👽🦎 people?

Last edited:

Ralphop

If you really want to see stuff, get some first gen night vision goggles or some decent binoculars. I think one day I saw a test icbm in broad daylight while grilling out, not sure.

Wrench

Another night of satellites in the SO CAL sky. We started the bonfire at 8pm and by 8:15 the satellite train started. At first there was satellites of 4 and 6 grouped together looking like a fighter squad formation then the Satellite Train started We counted 45 satellites one after another all evenly spaced and flying on the same course. W to E The show was over in 15 mins. I'm still amazed 3 nights in a row never seen anything like it before. Pretty soon it's gonna be a common sight. I hope ya all get to see what I've been seeing. It's amazing

Frogslayer

I hope they fall out of the sky before i look up to see them but whatever. They are too expensive to use practically so now we'll start seeing laws saying we have to use starlink. Drones, cars, probably even e bikes. It will be illegal to not be connected. The beloved mr musk is not too be trusted. At least he doesn't like CNN.

I don't think that the whole space x "internet but better" ordeal will turn out good
Tesla is losing money
Hyperloop fopped
And there also was an underground thing with tunnels for cars, I think?
Elon Musk someday will run out of money, and it might just be for the better
(not because the tech is bad but because the guys who will most likely use it, will use it to exploit people probably for money)

HumanPerson

It's already been and being exploited for money LOL
Get used to these things which you all are now seeing. Your "normal" is changing everyday, whether we notice it or not, just be Prepared.
It is inevitable.

The Blockchain is on the satellites. Oddly enough, musk and others like him will not lose their funding lol

Buckle Up boys and girls :D Life as we have known it is changing before our eyes. 💋

Ride Safe!

HumanPerson 😜

bike4life

It's already been and being exploited for money LOL
Get used to these things which you all are now seeing. Your "normal" is changing everyday, whether we notice it or not, just be Prepared.
It is inevitable.

The Blockchain is on the satellites. Oddly enough, musk and others like him will not lose their funding lol

Buckle Up boys and girls :D Life as we have known it is changing before our eyes. 💋

Ride Safe!

HumanPerson 😜
block chain on satellites lol.... I think blockchain has got to be your favorite word..... hows your btc doing