Spark plug Cross reference.

BrainPain

Local time
5:09 AM
Hello,
I have a plug purchased from Oreilly's Auto It's a "NGK B-4L" I asked them if they could cross reference A "Z4C". Now that I have the plug I'm not so sure I should try it when I research alternates for the "Z4C" there's about 3 "NGK" plugs that come up the "NGK B-4L" is not one of them I have seen suggestions for flat head V8'S and outboard motors.

So will it work right or not?

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20221103_224939_4~2.jpg
    IMG_20221103_224939_4~2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 111
NGK-BR6HS is the most widely used replacement plug for the Chinese crappy Z4C and the Z8C S/Ps.

I use the standard NGK-BR6HS here in the desert in the winter time and the colder NGK-BR8HS spark plug during the searing desert heat in the summer.
Thank's

Hey @ImpulseRocket89 ... have you posted a photo of your Phantom rig anytime? If so... point me in the right direction. :)

If not... WHY NOT?

:D
At the moment I have it torn apart because I was replacing most of the controls, the bars, the seat, the wheels, the fuel tank, and I am wanting to get a pipe modded for it. I haven't had the time to finish it as this is the busy season at work so I am working 6 to 7 days a week plus extra hours.

I returned the Spark plug and Ordered a JRL plug from a Amazon seller. I found a thread about the plug it wasn't to good.

Thanks for the reply's

Back