Spark Plug Cross-Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

splatto

I just bought a motored bike from a garage sale this weekend and love it; however, it came with no instructions whatsoever. Two questions: I want to replace the spark plug--on it, it says Z8C LD. Never heard of it. Does anyone know where I can get one? Is there an equivalent that's easy to obtain?

Also, the owner gave me an oil packet of Opti-2 2-Stroke Oil. He said it's a great smokeless oil I mix with 1 gallon of gas. Having a hard time finding it too. Does anyone know a chain store to get this at (I live in Michigan)? Does any 2-stroke smokeless oil work? Would I have better luck at a lawn mower repair place for these items?

I'm brand new to this game and just found your great website, so hoping to get answers from you experts out there. Thanks!

search the forums before starting new topics...read the "owner's manual" about halfway down the main page...maybe re-read your welcome message also...our stickies will help you find your way around and help you learn how to search the forum.

i promise, you'll have the info a lot faster if you just go get it instead of waiting for someone to give it to you.

those basics are well covered here at MBc, many times over...here's a freebie, i found this using your subjectline as search terms: http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=5362&highlight=spark+plug+cross+reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back