Spark Plug Keeps Getting Fouled

The crankcase can build up oil but it should be running so hot that it doesn't. I agree it seems something else is wrong and the lean jet is trying to compensate.

There is no leakings visible :suicide:
I really want to take the engine apart but i dont have tools to torque it back
There should be easier and accurate solution for this but what is it
Should i decrease oil?

Idk, what do you guys think? Should he try putting a little less oil in the mixture and see if it fouls out slower?. Cuz certain engines do need different ratios. Like I said, my flying horse needs 1:100.

It would make sense that the amount of oil is the problem. He doesn't know how much oil to use and the 60 jet would help cover that up. He is running a 1:33 ratio and with synthetic oil. When using synthetic, you need less oil than if you were to use regular oil. So that's a lot of oil he is using.

Last edited:
Wait a sec... if you're using too much oil, then you'd have a smoky exhaust. You should check that. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Wait a sec... if you're using too much oil, then you'd have a smoky exhaust. You should check that. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I never had visual smoke, when i ran too much oil and my oil was a real thick 2 stroke marina synthetic.. but you sure could smells it lol

but i would love to see pictures of said bike, like needle position,carb type(if not NT), maybe a name of oil
and he said he jetted it, can we see this said jet work to see if really is a #60 size

I have white smoke and a lot of smell coming out of exhaust.

I never had visual smoke, when i ran too much oil and my oil was a real thick 2 stroke marina synthetic.. but you sure could smells it lol

but i would love to see pictures of said bike, like needle position,carb type(if not NT), maybe a name of oil
and he said he jetted it, can we see this said jet work to see if really is a #60 size
in the current conditions it is very hard to take pictures of the things you want to see but i can tell you
needle is in the stock position i mean one gap up than the lowest one

and yes my jet is .60 size it was .70 in stock,
i tried .65 it was not enough and went for .60 that was fine i stopped there
i can clearly read 60 text on the jet it is not the whole jet, only the jet cap that you screw it in

after that being said synthetic should be less
i was using mineral until this problem started
you gave me an idea i will go back to mineral and see if it works

Back