Spark Plug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, drove all the way out to the Napa dealer - 30 miles away in the next town - said he had it when I called - when I got there he wasn't there but the guy who was said they don't stock those....so I left empty handed.

No one has them here - so looks like I am going to have to order them online. Such is life in the largest city in Kansas

:)

Hi matthew the ngk cr7eix is the best plug you can run . Bill Green

Back when Bill made this post I ordered one on eBay. That was 4/21/08 I received it on 4/25/08 and it came from out west. Maybe you should go that route. Here is the link to the one I bought.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NGK-iridium-CR7...ryZ35595QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Jim

BTW it made a big difference on my Whizzer. I had to turn the idle down and the power from 2500 rpm's to 4000 rpm's was impressive. I didn't run it higher but it wanted to keep on going.

Last edited:
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Hi Jim,

Thanks for the heads up - I just bought one off of that seller as well!

Regards,

Matthew

just checked with Napa. The warehouse has 4 of them. I ordered all 4. should be here in an hour or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back