Spark plugs

A lot has changed since I worked in the parts industry, in the late 70's all parts stores were independent but one, each had several people that knew a lot about everything automotive. We didn't have computers, we had a six foot wide book rack that you had to know which book was for what line of parts.
I swear.

You can go to counter and ask for a specific part using their stock number, they still have to use their system, and that begins with a vehicle.
So, its still this crap.

'Year?'
"2001."

'Model?'
"Schwinn."

'We don't sell bike parts sir.'

Even Amazon, I click on a NGK 4111, or anything, I get a red warning it doesn't fit my Accord.
Geez.

I swear.

You can go to counter and ask for a specific part using their stock number, they still have to use their system, and that begins with a vehicle.
So, its still this crap.

'Year?'
"2001."

'Model?'
"Schwinn."

'We don't sell bike parts sir.'

Even Amazon, I click on a NGK 4111, or anything, I get a red warning it doesn't fit my Accord.
Geez.
6222 is the new 4111...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220408-084931.png
    Screenshot_20220408-084931.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 117
Parts counter.... If it exists I can find it or something close... Grew up on micro-fishe and catalogue of books... Now computers... There's over 100 different makes models etc.. over a 100 year span for example in my inventory for my motorized bicycle...

Back