speed bike3.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 842
  • speed bike2.jpg
    speed bike2.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 413
  • speed bike.jpg
    speed bike.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 392
it's what makes you who you are, it's part of the chaos. I enjoy it. How did your radio innterview go?

i thought it was this week but nibblet just went to charlot so this comeing tursday i hope or some time im statrting to get impashient but am geting more people to go with me to promot this and more sales to but thank for asking

Interesting. My bike it seems after 20 mph it screams so much the vibration is incredible,then a little throttle back and it's fine.
I really should check my spokes and my motor mounts.
It must be broken in by now. It needs a good twice over.
So the mountain bike tires really make that much of a difference? It sure sounds right in theory.

Wheels

I notice a much smoother ride and speed on the bike that I have with slicks compared to my mountain bike. Neither of these have engines on them, and the difference is obvious. Therefore, it would make sense that slicks would make for a smoother and slightly faster ride with a motor attached. I think my motorbike's rear wheel needs truing due to excessive vibration at speed. I notice in just turning with the rear lifted that it is not rotating smoothly. I plan on removing it and seeing if the local bike shop will balance it even though the enging sprocket is attached.

well its hard to chew but the engine i am runing is the DAX 65cc type-D i think thats why

yeah man it is but need to send the back rim to get overhauld so i can speed around just takeing it easy at 25-30 but more like 26-28 so it wont break

but still geting around fast but need new rims any one with spare speed slim rims that they dont whant please i need some more to push this project more

and am going to put on a winsheld again and have the back rack holder on now and am waiting for the under the fram tank that is one gallon for 25 bucks free shiping from thats dax but spare back up one pint tank some where
ran out of gas 2mil away from the closes gas station ahhhhh my legs hurt from going up hill at 16 constent

but later

Back