Speed carburetor jetting?

Most of the time they come shipped with a 70 jet, but 1 of mine came with a 75 jet in it.
Are they shipped with a 70?
Idk what part of the country your located, so jetting might be different, I'd try a 66-68jet with the needle clip set at second groove from the top of the needle. Only reason I'm saying this is because you say it bogs all the way thru the throttle, & the needle controls fuel from shortly off idle all the way to ¾throttle. Then the main jet takes over from ¾throttle to full throttle. I believe I've explained this right.

Update
I received my jets in the mail and proceeded to swap them out. Started with a smaller 65, 68 and the issue just got worse Outcome was that it was not getting enough gas!
I had to go with a bigger jet. The biggest jet my kit came with was a 72 and I set the clip on the needle second from the bottom Position seem to be the best response.
I still think it needs a bit more so I’m waiting on another set of main jets. Unfortunately I can only find 5 mm jets starting at 75. Thanks for all the help in regards. Maybe this can help someone els in this situation.

Update
I received my jets in the mail and proceeded to swap them out. Started with a smaller 65, 68 and the issue just got worse Outcome was that it was not getting enough gas!
I had to go with a bigger jet. The biggest jet my kit came with was a 72 and I set the clip on the needle second from the bottom Position seem to be the best response.
I still think it needs a bit more so I’m waiting on another set of main jets. Unfortunately I can only find 5 mm jets starting at 75. Thanks for all the help in regards. Maybe this can help someone els in this situation.
What thread size jets are you looking for?

Look up dellorto phbg 5mm jets, you should be able to get jets from 60-150. If your looking for 70-75 jets by 1's Bike Berry got them under hp carb jets. Lol I know I said a bad word!!!

20220107_120702.jpg

Look up dellorto phbg 5mm jets, you should be able to get jets from 60-150. If your looking for 70-75 jets by 1's Bike Berry got them under hp carb jets. Lol I know I said a bad word!!!

View attachment 163768
Just got them in the mail! Got to love Amazon. Will see if the 75 the smallest one is to much or not🤞🏻

Attachments

• 93E99023-A473-4299-A4FB-D751D55D3D2E.jpeg
    93E99023-A473-4299-A4FB-D751D55D3D2E.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 93
Dropped the 75 in and better response all the way through 🤙🏻
Just have to road test and dial in.. wish I had a 73,74 76 or 77 to see what gives best Performance.
Lessons in my case. Boggy not enough ⛽️. Hope this might help someone els with trouble shooting theirs…
Thanks all🤟🤟🏻

Dropped the 75 in and better response all the way through 🤙🏻
Just have to road test and dial in.. wish I had a 73,74 76 or 77 to see what gives best Performance.
Lessons in my case. Boggy not enough ⛽️. Hope this might help someone els with trouble shooting theirs…
Thanks all🤟🤟🏻
If you get your hands on a set of micro drill bits, you could drill out your 72.

Back