Break In speed during break in

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeffspeeder said:
ya if you have a good throttle adjustment and u dont go to hard on the motor it will be good to you back. trust me i went a little to hard on the motor during break in and well broken stud broken chain bad running. but after that i went easy on it after i fixed it it runs like a beauty now.

Ditto I broke 2 chains, the Chinese made ones that come with it are not to great also broke the 2 rear motor bolts/mounts dont ask me how they snaped, I have no clue probably due to vibration. I snagged a 41 from Theisens and 2 bolts.Chain has a little more width for the teeth but its working great so far.

thay need to make those motors in the usa but . thare ok thay run good i just try to use mine normal. but sometimes i like a little fast run but i rather have it last

Yeah, but if they made 'em in the U.S. they would cost 600 dollars! :)

ya i know i guess this chines junk will have to work.lol thay work good anyway.

Yes, they will have to do.....they leave a lot of room for improvement and "upgrading", but that's half the fun.

Of course one could always buy another companie's much more expensive unit, but then I don't think nearly as many people would be willing to tweak them, or even buy one in the first place.

Sometimes Cheap Chinese Products are a good thing, makes people learn how to wrench.

Bikeguy Joe said:
Yes, they will have to do.....they leave a lot of room for improvement and "upgrading", but that's half the fun.

Of course one could always buy another companie's much more expensive unit, but then I don't think nearly as many people would be willing to tweak them, or even buy one in the first place.

Sometimes Cheap Chinese Products are a good thing, makes people learn how to wrench.

I agree gives you something to do on those boring days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back