Spokes and sprocket

eisle89

Local time
2:30 PM
I'm trying to use a 72 or 144 spoke wheel with the 9 bolt sprocket that comes with the Chinese motors. Is the ANY way ???? TIA

HI,
I've heard that if it is divisible by 9 evenly it should be OK BUT that is ALOT of spokes!....
Maybe it could fit if you removed a few spokes if it is a tight fit?? Just a thought...with that many spokes the wheel should be real strong!....Also, If you can get a disc brake hub to hold that many spokes our sprocket will bolt to the disc brake hub so the number of spokes would be a moot point...

Andrew

HI,
I've heard that if it is divisible by 9 evenly it should be OK BUT that is ALOT of spokes!....
Maybe it could fit if you removed a few spokes if it is a tight fit?? Just a thought...with that many spokes the wheel should be real strong!....Also, If you can get a disc brake hub to hold that many spokes our sprocket will bolt to the disc brake hub so the number of spokes would be a moot point...

Andrew

Maybe that's the answer, a disk brake hub. Thanks again Andrew, nice video BTW. I'll be getting one of those tuned exhausts from you also.

HI,
Thanks for your interest in the pipe....I am still looking for a manufacturer that would do a small production run...So far the one I am trying to negotiate with
wants me to make an initial run of 250 Pipes....that's ALOT of pipes to have around the shop (not to mention expensive).....I am trying to find a company to do a smaller run....I may make them available as a "kit" (minor welding that any muffler shop could do in case a person didn't have the ability or desire to weld it themselves).
I'll try to post more info as it comes in but it seems like it may take a while on the pipe....
Thanks for being patient!
Andrew

Back