Spokes upgrade

Last time I had blisters, I was squeezing a wrench, and the thing I was squeezing broke, so the wrench closed and clipped half my palm.

Right now I'm installing the new wheel as well as the cleaned chain, wich will both be done tomorrow, just like the pull start.
The new spokes are a lot stronger.

I meant pliers, not wrench.
Why you laughing?

I'm now having problems with the chain "slipping?"
The ones that I drive with my leg engine. It's making a sound like it's skipping gears or in between gears. I'll check that out tomorrow, it's late and I was cleaning my bike frame and everything today (Dissassemble everything, clean, reassemble...)

Might be the chain guard, has to be tightened, I know that when I thought I was in 7th Gear I was actually in first and I was trying to Peddle to assist the motor and I've thrown a chain off on the pedaling side.

I was just laughing at yall's conversation it was funny and I was smoking little bit of green when I was reading it.

LoL

Alright then...

I've fixed the chain slipping problem (it was 1-2 parts where the chain actually touched the sprocket, it was slipping)
She's going great again, pull start fixed, easy to pull now, still can't get it to start with it tho no matter if I keep pulling like an idiot for 10 minutes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Try flooding carb until fuel spills out air filter. Then try starting. I flood my carb before I even try. But I dont have a pull start. Just a simple pedal start 49cc basics... Lol pic of my bike in avatar.

Do I press the primer (Brass button thing next to idle screw) to flood the engine?

Also wouldn't it just be harder? Or just use the choke maybe? Then I'd have to empty it or something....

Last edited:
Do I press the primer (Brass button thing next to idle screw) to flood the engine?

Also wouldn't it just be harder? Or just use the choke maybe? Then I'd have to empty it or something....
Press the brass push thing next to idle screw a few times ... Until fuel drips out air filter... Should Be easier to start. Mine usually starts in one or two full pedals immediately after releasing clutch lever... Then just throttle when you hear it starting...
flooding the carburetor just makes it easier to start without the effort. Carry extra rags to wipe off fuel and dirt around area fuel drips.... I clean my bike every 20 to 30 miles
I'm not familiar with choke. I just leave it in the down position. Up position kills engine.

Not for me. I just have heavy 4 stroking with choke, and a very easy start.
I also have to pedal 2-3x only. I usually don't use the throttle though. I'll try it tomorrow, if it helps! Thanks for the advice!

Back