spookytooth-The Querve

Finally a picture of The Beast!
Perty huh? :cool:

Attachments

• apretty.jpg
    apretty.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,265
Nice !!! The Brisbee Az. Kid (Roland) makes a good product.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zev,
I think anyone with basic mechanical knowledge could put together a partially assembled Spooky Tooth. Its very basic, just a few bolts.
And you have phone tech support from AZ and Roland from Spooky Tooth will also talk to you at anytime. He walked me through fixing the throttle cable and even sent me a replacement free of charge when it broke.
The Industrial looks sweet! Strong frame and made for taller people. I choose The Querve for the dual two-in-one brakes and the Shimano gears. I can start it going up a hill!
I plan to buy another Spooky Tooth by this summer. A great company to work with and the best most relyable bikes. I cannot recommend Spooky Tooth enough.

Hi Twinkles,

How is the noise and vibration on the Qurve (I am seriously considering one). Also spookytooth recommends going no further than 30 miles at a time. Have you ever gone further?

Thanks!

The vibration isnt too bad. The noise isnt so bad either, not as loud as a lawnmower. Its in the shop right now. Had to get the rear tire replaced due to bending it badly several times from hitting pot holes in the dark and getting hit by a car. Throttle assemble broke again, and the clutch seal broke. I put at least 40 miles everyday on it and I have to admit I am very hard on it. I figured I put at least 8000 miles on before I needed this overhaul and thats not bad. Very relyable bike. When I get a second bike I will get another Querve. The gears make it very easy to start and ride.
I have gone on very long distance trips but after about 30 miles I stop and let it cool down completely. Have taken it up Gates Pass. I am about 175lbs and it does get me up those hills!

Last edited by a moderator:
i would take it apart and put it together properly spooky tooth sucks !!

Back