Sport moped exhaust on 66cc (Build thread)

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Yeah, I had this gasket paper/material problem before. I can't find any in stores. They don't sell it. I can't make my gaskets from actual gasket material. Leather, other stuff maybe.

Lol, I have plenty of those. Thank you.

I'm getting 26x2.3 road tires, brand is ultimate i belive. Puncture resistant, thick rubber. I'm also getting the shifter for the bike, wich will be here next week sometime after Tuesday. I'm getting the dremel either tomorrow, or the day after. Since I'll have to take the bike off to install the shift kit, I may as well open it up. I don't know how to, since I never have. Does someone have a video? Also, does red Hi-temp silicone gasket work if I Want to put it back together instead of the old, flimsy gasket?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Still comes from the USA. Shipping costs too much! I can get the chinese one only or the one the russian guy made. He didn't respond to my questions about it for a week now. I asked him if he still sells it today.

Back