Sport moped exhaust on 66cc (Build thread)

Okay so an other measurement, i put old hard putty at the piston where the wrist pin is and next to the cylinder, torqued head down, pull started maybe 3 full crankshaft rotations, took it out, measured putty. 2,8-2,9mm.. would that make me have such a low compression that it's impossible to pull start??

Ok ok I just want to make really really sure because at this point i can't spend anything for months. im dealing with personal issues that are getting very bad, i hope you guys understand.

Last edited:
Ok ok I just want to make really really sure because at this point i can't spend anything for months. I didn't know i would upset you so much by asking again then sorry. just kind of having mental breakdowns the last few days so.. i may delete this post. im not really comfortable sharing it but you guys need to know if i act weird or ask something a ton of times.. also dealing with depression.. its just really hard for me now i hope you guys understand
Like I said if your measurement is accurate 1.8mm removed would leave you 1mm gap. The remaining .2mm would be easy to remove then. I mysalf would not trust putty to make the measurement. That's on you. Maybe you want to only take .9mm then check it again.

Back