Sport moped exhaust on 66cc (Build thread)

but what about with shift kits, would mz65 pipe outdo the scooter pipe?
The mz 65 pipe is great for those whom just want a bolt on,the pipe it's self adds about 1hp over a very short band width of around 2k.The scooter pipes can add 3-4hp on average and in modified engines can double that, they have a band width of upto 4k rpm with more torque in the bottom,use with the shift kit would still be better with the scooter pipe as it would pull longer through the gears.

Last edited:
Yeah. I have sanded the cylinder top a bit, that would def. help.

Guys, I'm having problems with fitting the pipe. I have two options. I can either put it to the left, or the right. If I do put it on the right, it will be easier to place, but will have an extra 3-4cm header. Is that fine? I know it shouldn't have very sharp curves, thats why I was trying not to put it to the left.

Yeah. I have sanded the cylinder top a bit, that would def. help.

Guys, I'm having problems with fitting the pipe. I have two options. I can either put it to the left, or the right. If I do put it on the right, it will be easier to place, but will have an extra 3-4cm header. Is that fine? I know it shouldn't have very sharp curves, thats why I was trying not to put it to the left.
Fitting them the way you want it is allways the hardest part but 3-4 cm is fine!

Hey guys. I'm home. So, these are the pictures about how I could* fit it.

20190130_155437.jpg
20190130_155444.jpg
20190130_155453.jpg

does the flange even fit? I was wondering if it's a bolt on or cut n weld something.

Back