Spotted an OCC Chopper In a Rust Pile

Freddy Snottgrass

Local time
11:51 PM
So I was working in an alley today and spotted a pile of bikes in someone's back yard rusting away. In there is an OCC Chopper. If you were to knock on someone's door who had one rusting away in their back yard, how much would you offer? Like if I knocked on their door and said, "So, I was snooping around your back fence and spotted a pile of bikes. Would you take $50 for that one bike over there (pointing out the chopper)." Would $50 be too much as a starting point?

Side note: Check out this leopard attack this cyclist! If the vid doesn't start @ 1:16, it is at 1:16 and move it there yourself. Or watch the whole thing and enjoy yourself. You choose.

So I was working in an alley today and spotted a pile of bikes in someone's back yard rusting away. In there is an OCC Chopper. If you were to knock on someone's door who had one rusting away in their back yard, how much would you offer? Like if I knocked on their door and said, "So, I was snooping around your back fence and spotted a pile of bikes. Would you take $50 for that one bike over there (pointing out the chopper)." Would $50 be too much as a starting point?

Side note: Check out this leopard attack this cyclist! If the vid doesn't start @ 1:16, it is at 1:16 and move it there yourself. Or watch the whole thing and enjoy yourself. You choose.

I bought a chromy one for $40.

Yeah that's why that thing caught my eye. It probably has 3 or 4 bikes on top of it.
If the other bikes have parts you might use on other builds, or bikes you can fix cheap & make money on. Offer him $100 for everything & see where the conversation goes from there. Be a picker man!! Bundle buy!🤣😂🤣

Back