Spring Tune Up 80cc Bikes

Tongo11

Local time
7:21 AM
Does anyone have a good spring tune up checklist or general maintenance tips for 80cc gasbikes that are ruuning well? I want to make sure it stays healthy throughout the summer.

I would check tire pressure, tires can lose 1-2 lbs a month in storage. Check engine mounts and chain alignment, also look for frame cracks. I do a walk around before every ride, it's easier to make a repair in the shop than on the side of the road. If you run a quality oil most have fuel stabilizer in them , if not hopefully you added stabilizer yourself.

Does anyone have a good spring tune up checklist or general maintenance tips for 80cc gasbikes that are ruuning well? I want to make sure it stays healthy throughout the summer.
I would check tire pressure, tires can lose 1-2 lbs a month in storage. Check engine mounts and chain alignment, also look for frame cracks. I do a walk around before every ride, it's easier to make a repair in the shop than on the side of the road. If you run a quality oil most have fuel stabilizer in them , if not hopefully you added stabilizer yourself.
The link provided below is what I do, both Spring and Fall on my bike...I posted this in the Fall...DAMIEN

Back