• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

Sprocket Adapter for Schwinn Meridian

wolvmarine

How about this:

Eww, great find! I have reducer on reducers on old tire tubes on wood, err, like dominos. This would certainly take out a bunch of wiggly parts out of the equations. Thanks so much. I only need to choke another 0.25"s with this adapter that is great. Any recommendations, or is old rubber tubes a good placement in this gap?

mark20

id go with a 3/4 or 1in pipe (those galvanized pipes at lowes for like 85 cents)
since the inner diameter is slightly smaller than 3/4 and the outsize is closer to 1in

wolvmarine

id go with a 3/4 or 1in pipe (those galvanized pipes at lowes for like 85 cents)
since the inner diameter is slightly smaller than 3/4 and the outsize is closer to 1in
Thanks man I'll certainly will be making a visit out there soon. Hard to beat 85 cent$

wolvmarine

Sand the OD down a bit and should do the trick. Thanks for the insight man 👍