Sprocket Adapter Slippage

Clone

ok.
so if that is the black tape making it stick up like it can be tightned more, that would make me think i need a bushing and not tape.

Call 727-551-1435 mmbikeparts.com and ask them too.

I had one rim that was the same brand but i had to get a bigger bushing for it. hard to tell with these things but don't give up, you're close :)

DistantWolrld101

ok.
so if that is the black tape making it stick up like it can be tightned more, that would make me think i need a bushing and not tape.

Call 727-551-1435 mmbikeparts.com and ask them too.

I had one rim that was the same brand but i had to get a bigger bushing for it. hard to tell with these things but don't give up, you're close :)
i removed the tape as instructed by another user and sanded everything down, and used a cheater bar to add so much pressure to them the bolts wouldn't spin anymore and it still slip, NOT A-LOT but enough where it touches the spokes but not put pressure YET

Clone

i removed the tape as instructed by another user and sanded everything down, and used a cheater bar to add so much pressure to them the bolts wouldn't spin anymore and it still slip, NOT A-LOT but enough where it touches the spokes but not put pressure YET
So when tightened all the way with the cheater bar, it still looks like the two hub parts can squish together more to me somehow.

Do the two ends of your rims hub taper up?
This is a doozy to go through i know, just don't give up man, it has to be something simple we're all overlooking or just not seeing.

DistantWolrld101

What diameter did you get when you measured your hub using calipers?

Come morning i'll take my tire and sprocket off put the caliper on and take a picture and put the adapter back on and take pictures of it after i yank it down again so you all can see then go for a ride around the block and take a picture of that of what it does after going around the block

Lukesky36

I'm trying to think of some things that could possibly help, just out of curiosity just to make sure does the bolts tighten down to flush with the adapter when it was off of the bike just wondering if the bolts are bottoming out inside. Also try lubing your bolts with a drop of oil before your torque them you might be able to get them more tight. Just some ideas i have

DistantWolrld101

I'm trying to think of some things that could possibly help, just out of curiosity just to make sure does the bolts tighten down to flush with the adapter when it was off of the bike just wondering if the bolts are bottoming out inside. Also try lubing your bolts with a drop of oil before your torque them you might be able to get them more tight. Just some ideas i have
i will try lubing the bolts, and if i take it off it will fully clamp down together real flush and if i make it to tight like i do when it is on the bike, the top starts to push forward