Sprocket and rear wheel adaptor

The good adapter halves don't actually touch when installed. Unbolt the halves and bolt them to the sprocket. See if the center is round.
I done this earlier bolted the sprocket through all 3 holes and they all screwed in all the way I believe the final problem I need a better sprocket with a alot more holes so all 3 holes match up instead of just 2 I was really disappointed

I done this earlier bolted the sprocket through all 3 holes and they all screwed in all the way I believe the final problem I need a better sprocket with a alot more holes so all 3 holes match up instead of just 2 I was really disappointed
Yeah, definitely look into returning the sprocket then, or all of it if that's what it takes.

If I was looking for this.....search for the CDH brand.

The CDH 1.5" adapter and 36T gear is $49 I think. That brand is usually pretty good considering....

Not sure about your engine but I wouldn't go lower than 36 tooth on the sprocket.

As IPRocket stated...the CDH adapter halves do not touch. So it can get torqued down tight.

After I bolt mine up tight it never moves. I've read many accounts of people having issues with this.

Clean the hub and adapter surfaces with a degreaser where they touch. I use a little red locktite on that surface too. I guess the red locktite in this spot is a personal preference.
Keep the adapter studs off the spokes when you put it in and lock it down. Tighten the bolts evenly...back and forth in the tightening process. Blue locktite on all the bolts.

Then let it rip...

Good luck with it.

These bikes can test a person's patience. Things seem to never just go in perfectly.... especially in the learning process.

Hello guys just got my new 35T sprocket and rear wheel adaptor and they won't lineup. This is a 3 hole sprocket. Any 2 holes you lineup the 3rd hole is slightly off. Anyway to fix this or what should I do ty.
I had that problem, found it was because my wheel hub was .015. Under 1.0 . After I shimed between hub and clamp. If your hub is under sized or over it changes the correct dimension on third hole. Do the math.

How many spokes on the wheel?
Yes 36 spokes, yea I got hole lined up. But... I bought from bikebas**rds and I bought the sprocket with it and CNC sprocket that no chain will fit. BB said ohh you got the wrong chain. So they send me a chain free... I know... Now I have 3 chains and a poorly programmed CNC sprocket.
They stopped responding to my I told you so's.

Back