Sprocket bolted to the hub

Actually you were in my thoughts when that comment popped up. Your famous!

Had two clamshell and shimmed them and the still slip two smooth surfaces together don't work , like to know how no one else has this problem

Going with the disc brake mount instead there sure isn't much clearance between the 3legs a little slippage and there goes the spokes ,save your money they not worth the cost and hope you hat it don't slip IAM going to mount the sprocket to disc brake hub seems like a better way to go but not much info out there from riders who have done this

Going with the disc brake mount instead there sure isn't much clearance between the 3legs a little slippage and there goes the spokes ,save your money they not worth the cost and hope you hat it don't slip IAM going to mount the sprocket to disc brake hub seems like a better way to go but not much info out there from riders who have done this
Sprocket to disc hub works good.

As a last resort I had two beads weld wd to clamshell on one side one on one side a the other on the other so we see how long this last till I get the rim for a disc brake hub

Most of the mags come in pretty close with offset of the teeth in, but might need a top hat or home made adapter in some applications.
When mounted is the chain line need to go out or back towards the wheel

Back