Sprockets Sprocket on disc brake rotor hub axle thing

Aw, man. All the love in here :cry:

Oh yeah and don't forget to subtract the thickness of the sprocket from that 17.5mm (or whatever you find is best after checking the dimensions) as well as accounting for any sprocket dish.

There is an adapter in various offsets (MBRebel?) but I think that only fits the sprockets they make with the right hole pattern (meaning that idk if you can drill out new holes for it, much depends on whether those would need to overlap the present holes I think).
So it would cost quite a bit more than the way gary55 showed using two of the kit sprockets and some nuts n bolts. I like his method very much indeed. I think the use of a drilled ring instead of separate spacers for each bolt might add some extra rigidity to that when used to span a larger offset that you'll need for a 135mm OLD hub. :)

I'm more of a shawn of the dead guy, but yea I get it .Shaun of the Dead Official Trailer #1 - Simon Pegg Movie (2004) HD - YouTube

Last edited:
thanks for the help (and videos) I have installed the sprocket with no offers just dished towards the spokes and it runs inline with the motor only problem I had was the tensioner which I heated up with the blow torch and bent so it allows the chain to run straight on the lower chainstay

Aw, man. All the love in here :cry:

Oh yeah and don't forget to subtract the thickness of the sprocket from that 17.5mm (or whatever you find is best after checking the dimensions) as well as accounting for any sprocket dish.

There is an adapter in various offsets (MBRebel?) but I think that only fits the sprockets they make with the right hole pattern (meaning that idk if you can drill out new holes for it, much depends on whether those would need to overlap the present holes I think).
So it would cost quite a bit more than the way gary55 showed using two of the kit sprockets and some nuts n bolts. I like his method very much indeed. I think the use of a drilled ring instead of separate spacers for each bolt might add some extra rigidity to that when used to span a larger offset that you'll need for a 135mm OLD hub. :)

I have the MB Rebel sprocket adapter and yes, it comes in 3 offsets but with the design of the sprockets and which side of the adapter it's really 12 possible offsets. You have to use their 9 hole sprockets. 410 and 415 chains fit them. Only part on the fuking bike that hasn't given me any trouble.

Back