Stage 3 0r 4 worth it?

Dr Gonzo

Local time
6:56 PM
is it worth it to buy a stage 3 or 4 motor kit or is it better to just get a basic kit and throw away the trash parts to upgrade/mod it yourself? how much trash parts do you have in a stage 4 kit compaired to a basic kit?

From where? I mean, you could be talking about any dealer. More info would be far more useful. A higher "stage" motor just means more aftermarket parts (head, carb, reed valve, exhaust) and might be crap as well (boost bottles lol) depending on where its from.

Spookytooth is bikeberry. The stage 4 engine there (bbr=bikeberry racing) is a stock engine kit with an aftermarket head, carb, coil, spark plug and banana expansion pipe. Pretty sure its not balanced and don't think that pipe really does anything extra other than raise decibels. I'm sure you'll find something better at zedamotorsports.com prebuilt, or find your own aftermarket parts, cheaper and usually better done this way.

cool. thanks. I'm kinda on the fence about Zeda. ive heard a lot of good and bad about them. heard its really a gamble when dealing with them.

Back