Stage6 dio reed intake

Thanks, lol they got reed materials I cant even pronounce. Like karbonit & garolite, I heard the karbonit is really good stuff for reeds, but its expensive.
I stick to fiberglass or carbon fiber. I'm not trying to pull out every gram of power I can. Maybe when I can get racing around here. They are cost effective, and do the job I need for any motorized bike or dirt bike.

Does anybody know where to buy stage6 reed stuffers or reed stuffers that will fit the dio reed intake? Lol maybe I can pay @Karl Snarl to build me a set with that fancy new toy of his.

DieselTech i will shoot you pics tommorow of the setup i have. Not a dio but straight bolt to minarelli vertical intake for clarity.

Yeah I knew smolik had them, but I'm unsure if they'll fit my stage6? He made them for the CT dio reed intake, so I'm unsure if they'll work. I emailed them.

Lol @Karl Snarl I was hoping to send you the intake & you could measure it out & make some. I'll see if I can find said so STL file for them.

Mountain80 you got the stage6 for the zuma/prebug dont you? If your reed cage has stage6 AKM on it them stuffers should work for me.

Back