Stage6 dio reed intake

I took autocad class 20+ years ago, boy they have come along way since then, lol used them boxy computers with green screens when computers 1st started coming around.

Mountain80 you got the stage6 for the zuma/prebug dont you? If your reed cage has stage6 AKM on it them stuffers should work for me.
Yes I believe thats what they call it. It comes with 2 stuffers. I bought a dio from naruku initially decided to go this route instead of dio. Glad i did. When i get home in a couple of days ill post stuffer pics, i know i could not find them seperate from kit so far. I can pm you with measurements then. Ithink the kit came with 23 and 26 mm id stuffers. I might ask my brother to build me a 21 or 20 mm for my 19mm phbg, if so well see what we can do 4 ya.

Attachments

• 20211005_195126.jpg
    20211005_195126.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 127
Yeah thanks, I appreciate it mountain80, when you make it home get me sum measurements & pics if all possible. Yeah I cannot find a source for just the reed stuffers, lol they want you to buy the whole reed block with the stuffers in the kit. How was that naraku intake? Quality wise & things? I was going to buy naraku dio set up, but was out of stock. BTW have you had a chance to fire up & ride your minarelli hybrid?

DieselTech the naraku( I believe it was)is nice quality, I did not want to machine adapter plates etc so I went my way. Have not even stripped down engine still waiting after 3.5 months for my heavy duty clutch kit, they just went into production last week. Fwiw i posted the dio kit in buy and sell if interested pm me Ill give you a deal, never used at all, all I did was slight deburring and lapped gasket faces.

Back