Stage6 dio reed intake

DieselTech

Local time
7:06 AM
I took autocad class 20+ years ago, boy they have come along way since then, lol used them boxy computers with green screens when computers 1st started coming around.

mountain80

Local time
6:06 AM
Mountain80 you got the stage6 for the zuma/prebug dont you? If your reed cage has stage6 AKM on it them stuffers should work for me.
Yes I believe thats what they call it. It comes with 2 stuffers. I bought a dio from naruku initially decided to go this route instead of dio. Glad i did. When i get home in a couple of days ill post stuffer pics, i know i could not find them seperate from kit so far. I can pm you with measurements then. Ithink the kit came with 23 and 26 mm id stuffers. I might ask my brother to build me a 21 or 20 mm for my 19mm phbg, if so well see what we can do 4 ya.

Attachments

• 20211005_195126.jpg
    20211005_195126.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 71

DieselTech

Local time
7:06 AM
Yeah thanks, I appreciate it mountain80, when you make it home get me sum measurements & pics if all possible. Yeah I cannot find a source for just the reed stuffers, lol they want you to buy the whole reed block with the stuffers in the kit. How was that naraku intake? Quality wise & things? I was going to buy naraku dio set up, but was out of stock. BTW have you had a chance to fire up & ride your minarelli hybrid?

mountain80

Local time
6:06 AM
DieselTech the naraku( I believe it was)is nice quality, I did not want to machine adapter plates etc so I went my way. Have not even stripped down engine still waiting after 3.5 months for my heavy duty clutch kit, they just went into production last week. Fwiw i posted the dio kit in buy and sell if interested pm me Ill give you a deal, never used at all, all I did was slight deburring and lapped gasket faces.